3.5” LCD Full Wave CCD Forensic Evidence Cam 180° Rotating 2056x2048 Resolution
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||FOB Shenzhen / Beijing|
|Packaging Details:||Export package, Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||400-600 Sets/Month|
|Sensor:||2M Effective Pixels CCD||Spectrum Range:||200nm – 1200nm|
|LCD Screen:||3.5” 180 °Rotating||Storage:||SD Card|
|File Format:||16bit TIFF||Lenses:||78mm Quartz For UV; Nikon AF Lens For VIS-NIR|
|Lens Mount:||Nikon F Mount||Laser Indicator:||X2 On Diagonal Of Lens|
|Filter:||254nmBP, 760nmLP, 850nmLP, 950nmLP||Image Resolution:||2056x2048|
forensic investigation tools,
forensic lab equipment
Full-Wave CCD Forensic Evidence Camera
The U2 is a scientifically designed full-wave CCD forensic evidence camera which adopts digital watermark anti-tampering technology. It is a special product for court evidence, and it is the best choice for field and experiment application. It has high sensitive full-wave optical spectrum which contains UV light, visible light, infrared light. The range of optical spectrum is 190-1200nm. The wave length can be extended to 1700nm.
- Spectral range 200-1200nm (UV-VIS-NIR).
- Built-in LCD, SD card, battery. You can take photo and playback photo without PC.
- You can view and capture pictures with the built-in 3.5” LCD in real-time.
- There are several resolutions of CCD available: 2 million pixels, 4 million pixels, 8 million pixels, 16 million pixels for choices.
- 16 million pixels resolution: used to take large area latent, palm print, multi fingerprints or footprint.
- Designed for forensic and police use. Digital watermark embedded in each photo.
- No mechanical shutter.
- Magnified view on the live view shooting mode, make it easy to focus on.
- Laser indicator to indicate where you are looking.
- Application: untreated fingerprints, untreated palm prints, document examination.
|Sensor||2M effective pixels CCD|
|Spectrum Range||200nm – 1200nm|
|LCD Screen||3.5” 180 °Rotating|
|File Format||16bit TIFF|
|Lenses||78mm quartz for UV; Nikon AF lens for VIS-NIR|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F mount|
|Laser Indicator||X2 on diagonal of lens|
|Filter||254nmBP, 760nmLP, 850nmLP, 950nmLP|
|Camera Functions||Magnified view (live view shooting and playback)|
|Transmission Interface||USB 2.0|