Police Fingerprint Recognizer Forensic Lab Equipment For Criminal Cases
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||FOB Shenzhen / Beijing|
|Packaging Details:||Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||400-600 Sets/Month|
|Alarm:||Shock||The Lowest Working Temperature:||-20℃|
|The Gathering Window Size:||20×23 Mm.|
forensic investigation tools,
forensic lab equipment
Police-Used Fingerprint Recognizer for Criminal Cases
Background of Recognizer Development
For major and/or exceptionally serious criminal cases, sweat, blood, oil and/or dust fingerprints can usually be gathered during meticulous site investigation. Practically, the scouts usually carry fingerprint pads with them to gather fingerprints. The fingerprints gathered are then sent back to police station for fingerprint database matching or technical verifying.
Applications of Recognizer
The fingerprints obtained in criminal site can be input into the fingerprint recognizer by use of the PC software and the USB port. The scout holding a fingerprint recognizer can check quickly the persons who are possibly the suspect and recognize and/or capture the criminal suspect immediately by the shock alarm of the recognizer.
Functions & Features
Police-used automatic fingerprint matching device, compact and portable.
● Hand-held device suitable to be carried by scouts.
● Solving the problem that the scout cannot verify the fingerprints.
● Preventing the criminal suspect from escaping after fingerprint gathering.
● Saving pursuit evasion and case handling costs significantly.
● Powered by a single cell allows over 8 hours continuous operation.
● Featuring power saving functions such as auto sleeping, auto powering off, etc.
● Rechargeable by a power supply, via an USB interface or by a vehicle.
● Instant fingerprint matching, buzzer prompting, shock alarming functions.
● Ease to use with a single-key operation.
The recognizer is a hand-held device fitted out to scouts: at least one set for two scouts.
● For special cases, one set for each scout or two scouts.
● During daily work of local police station, the fingerprints of the unsolved crimes within the jurisdiction area can be input into the recognizer, so as to recognize suspects at all times.
● The recognizer features a cluster operation mode. It needs several dozens to work simultaneously. Fitting out for partial of the investigation groups is not allowed.
The lowest working temperature :-20℃.
The gathering window size :20×23 mm.