9V Remote Detonation System 5 Inch Far Communication Distance
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD/Set FOB shenzhen|
|Packaging Details:||Carton package|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Supply Ability:||500 kits per month|
|Name:||Far Communication Distance Detonation System||Transmitting Back-end Display:||5 Inch IPS Display Screen|
|Transmitting Back-end Resolution Ratio:||480X854||Transmitting Back-end Remote Control Distance:||2000m|
|Transmitting Back-end Standby Time:||About 3 Hours||Transmitting Back-end Power Supply:||9V Alkaline Battery|
5 inch remote detonation system,
far communication distance remote detonation system
Far communication distance detonation system
1. Multi-function selection, can freely choose the number of receiving front-end control;
2.One back-end controller can multiple receiving front-end at the same time, and a transmitting back-end controller is equipped with a maximum of 16 receiving front-end initiation devices;
3. 5 inch HD display, display receiving front end status;
4. Double buttons start the detonation safety device to prevent misoperation.
5. The receiving front end can be reused when no live ammunition is detonated (Exercise)
6. Far communication distance, it can realize the communication of 2000 meters under the visual condition;
The wireless remote detonation system developed by our company is mainly used for the wireless remote detonation of explosive charges, electric ignition explosive devices and non-lethal munitions. It can be applied to the military explosion-disposal work and related military exercises such as the army, armed police, special police and public security.
Receiving front end
|Display||Digital tube display|
|Standby time||About 12 hours|
|power supply||CR123A lithium battery|
|Display||5 inch IPS display screen|
|Remote control distance||2000m|
|Standby time||About 3 hours|
|Power supply||9V alkaline battery|
Main Application Scenarios
- Military, armed police, special police, public security and the relevant units need to perform confrontation exercises or the layout of the explosion site.
- Relevant units need to carry out targeted detonation and other special operations tasks such as army, armed police, special police, special police, public security.
- Military, armed police, special police, public security and other relevant units to carry out security clearance and explosive disposal tasks.
- Relevant units in petroleum exploration, mining and other areas that carry out fixed point blasting tasks.
Shenzhen Research Centre
Staff from Jiangsu Factory
Staff from Headquarters
Staff from Shenzhen research centre