Sturdy Carbon Fiber Telescopic Manipulator
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD/Set FOB shenzhen|
|Packaging Details:||carton case|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Weight:||10kg For Pole|
|Power:||Battery||Control Method:||Hand Control|
|Type:||Adjusting Height||Max Loading:||10 Kg|
Telescopic Eod Tool Kits,
Carbon Fiber Eod Tool Kits,
Telescopic eod manipulator
Sturdy Carbon Fiber Telescopic Manipulator High Grabbing Capacity Eod Tool Kits
Enables bomb disposal operators to handle explosive devices and dangerous materials from a relatively safe distance lifts articles weighing up to 10kg.
- STAND OFF DISTANCE: 4 m from claw
- JAW OPENING: 10 cms(4")
- LIFTING CAPACITY: Upto 10 kgs of Wt.
- ADDITIONAL CLAWS: Optional claws to be fitted and used according to the shape of object.
- CHARGER: Charger provided.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK: Power source last for a minimum of 2 hrs. of continuous operation time.
- WATERPROOF COMPONENTS: Electronic components are waterproof.
- WATER JET DISRUPTER: Use of this Manipulator to deliver water jet disruptor is possible.
- BREAK AWAY: Arrangements have been made so that in case of explosion only the tip of telescopic manipulator is damaged and reduces the recoil velocity to almost zero.
- To enable bomb disposal operators to handle explosive devices and dangerous materials from a relatively safe distance
- In conjunction with the explosive disruption shield to provide an even higher level of protection for the operator.
- High strength
- Fine finish
|Weight of Pole||10kg|
|Material||High-strength light-weight carbon fiber|
|Max. Grip Weight||10kg|
|Claw rotation||360 degrees continues|
|Display Size||8 inch LCD screen|
|Camera||IR night vision camera|
|Working Time||5hours with built-in rechargeable battery|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ to +40℃|
|Storage temperature||-30℃ to +60℃|
Shenzhen Research Centre
Staff from Jiangsu Factory
Staff from Headquarters
Staff from Shenzhen research centre