Remote IED Wire Cutter Black Wire Cutter Silent Operation,cutter, wire cutter, IED wire cutter
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Price:||USD/SET FOB SHENZHEN|
|Packaging Details:||CARTON CASE|
|Delivery Time:||20 WORKING DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||10 SETS PER MONTH|
|Weight:||Cutter Only 553g (19.5oz)||Dimensions:||270mm Long (armed), 220mm Long (unarmed), 40mm Diameter(10.6” Armed, 8.6” Unarmed, 1.6” Diameter)|
|Construction:||Non-conductive Chemical Resistant Casing And Blades||Colour:||Black|
|Trigger Weight:||786g (28oz)||Cuts Multi-stranded Copper Core Wire:||7mm Diameter|
eod tool kits,
Remote IED Wire Cutter
The Remotely Operated Wire Cutter is a lightweight tool designed to remotely cut command wires or wires within an lED circuit (by suitable trained EOD operators) at the standard safety distances.
The RIWC is ideal for use in the light scales or assault IED roles and by suitably trained High Threat Search Teams.
The remote IED wire cutter is supplied with an operating manual, but essentially there are five easy steps to follow:
1 Wire cutter spring is wound to its maximum and the trigger safety is applied.
2 Place the cutter near to command wire, bracing its position with tethered lines.
3 The trigger line is attached with a snap hook or karabiner.
4 Ease the wire into the open cutting slot and trap it in place with the sprung cover.
5 Release the safety catch, retreat to a stand-off position and pull line to fire blades.
• A safe stand-off distance should always be observed when using the RIWC.
• Command wires should never be cut by hand
• Cutting a wire may initiate a device in close proximity to the intended cut point.
• Weight: Cutter only 553g (19.5oz)
•Dimensions: 270mm long (armed), 220mm long (unarmed), 40mm diameter(10.6” armed, 8.6” unarmed, 1.6” diameter)
• Construction: Non-conductive chemical resistant casing and blades
• Colour: Black
• Silent operation
• Manual wound-spring firing mechanism
• Trigger weight of 786g (28oz)
• Ceramic blades cut a 14mm section out of the wire, preventing any possible short-circuit activating the IED
• Remaining wire is released
• Cuts multi-stranded copper core wire up to 7mm diameter
• Blades are easily replaced in minutes
• Non-conductive chemical resistant mechanism and housing
• Sealed mechanism to prevent ingress of sand and dust
• Double safety mechanism to prevent misfire
• Wire cutter
• 50m high performance pulling line and karabiner
• Threaded ground anchors
In 2008, Beijing Hewei Yongtai Technology Co., LTD was established in Beijing.Focus on the development and operation of special safety equipment, mainly serve the public security law, armed police, military, customs and other national security departments.
In 2010, Jiangsu Hewei Police Equipment Manufacturing Co., LTD was established in Guannan.Covering an area of 9000 square meters of workshop and office building, it aims to build a first-class special safety equipment research and development base in China.
In 2015, a military-police Reserch and development center was set up in Shenzhen.Focus on the development of special safety equipment, has developed more than 200 kinds of professional safety equipment.
Shenzhen Research Centre
Staff from Jiangsu Factory
Staff from Headquarters
Staff from Shenzhen research centre