3 H Cruise Bomb Disposal Equipment EOD Robot 810×550×460mm Picatinny Rail
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Price:||USD/SET FOB SHENZHEN|
|Packaging Details:||CARTON CASE|
|Delivery Time:||20 WORKING DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||10 SETS PER MONTH|
|Degrees Of Freedom Of The Mechanical Arm:||7+2 Degrees Of Freedom||Dimensions:||810×550×460mm|
|Dead Weight:||≤31 Kg (without Battery)||Maximum Speed:||0-2m/s, Remote Control, Step Less Speed Control|
|Turning Radius:||Zero Forward Velocity Operation||Working Time:||3 H Cruise|
|Chassis Height:||Minimum Distance To Ground: 45mm|
HW-520 EOD robot is a small modular EOD robot, mainly used for capture, transfer and destruction of dangerous goods. In addition, with seven degrees of freedom in the robot arm, it is flexible, and can be used in small space reconnaissance. Adopting "fin arm type" track structure in the traveling module of the robot, the robot possesses strong obstacle clearing capability, and can adapt to complex terrains, such as sand, debris, grassland, etc. Characterized by strong and lightweight structure as well as waterproof, dust proof, shockproof, anti-corrosion performance, the performance indicators of the robot have reached the national standards. The robot is equipped with self-rendering cable tray, portable controller and battle module.
- With strong obstacle clearing capability and fin arm track structure, the robot can easily climb the stairs, gully and other obstacles.
- Fast moving speed, equivalent to the trot speed, step-less speed control, and large torque at a low speed.
- Small volume, light weight, one man bearing, and convenient transportation by putting in the car trunk.
- Integrated mechanical arm cradle head, design of 7+2 degrees of freedom, more flexible in grasping and observation.
- Modular design, battery module, cradle head module, quick-detach mechanical arm module and convenient maintenance.
- Strong protective characteristics and waterproof, dust-proof, shockproof, anti-corrosion performance, the performance indicators of the robot up to the national standards.
- High degree of intelligence, and push-to-unfold, push-to-reset, auxiliary grasping, auxiliary obstacle crossing and other intelligent operation functions.
- Knapsack type self-rendering cable tray makes the robot more flexible and not restricted by cable dragging in online control mode.
Portable controller makes more convenient and quick use.
- Transfer and destruction of the suspicious objects in public places (metro, airport, railway station, shopping mall, conference center, etc.)
- Applied in such environment as dud elimination, road-side bomb elimination and mine elimination, etc.
- Material fetching and transfer under hazardous biological and toxic environment.
- Reconnaissance, detection, material fetching and transfer within the ruins environment after disaster.
- Material fetching and transfer under nuclear radiation environment, simple detection and maintenance work.
The robot is flexible and adaptable to the terrain, and can perform destruction with water gun.
Parameters of robot body
|Degrees of freedom of the mechanical arm||7+2 degrees of freedom|
|Dead weight||≤31 kg (without battery)|
|Battery weight||4 kg (a total of 24V, 20AH), up to 8 kg (a total of 24V, 40AH)|
|Load capacity of the robot||≥10kg|
|Maximum speed||0-2m/s, remote control, step less speed control|
|Turning radius||Zero forward velocity operation|
|Obstacle clearing capability||200mm obstacle, 38° stairs, 40° slope; adapted to grassland, sand, snowfield, gravel environment|
|Working time||3 h cruise|
|Level of protection||IP65|
|Chassis height||Minimum distance to ground: 45mm|
|Effective swing arm length||164mm|
|Effective swing arm angle||0～+360°|
|Mechanical arm weight||≤15kg|
|Maximum arm spread||2000mm|
|External hanging capacity of cradle head||0.5kg (fully extended)|
|Rotation angle of base||-120～+120°|
|Pitching angle of big arm||10～180°|
|Pitching angle of small arm||20～180°|
|Rotation angle of wrist||-150～+150°|
|Pitching angle of cradle head||-30～+90°|
|Rotation angle of cradle head||0～+360° continuous rotation|
|Driving camera cradle head||-30～+30°|
|Grasping capacity of the arm||8 kg (fully recovered); 3 kg (fully extended)|
|Vertical grasping height||1350mm|
|Horizontal grasping distance||1200mm|
|Observation height of the cradle head||2000mm|
|Number of cameras||4|
|Driving camera||Color CCD camera, HB LED lighting, infrared induction night vision|
|Gripper front camera||Color CCD camera, infrared induction night vision|
|Gripper rear camera||Color CCD camera, infrared induction night vision|
|Cradle head camera||36 x optical zoom, HB LED lighting, infrared induction night vision|
|Mechanical expansion interface||General interface with Picatinny rail|
|Expansion plug for electric appliance||1 x RS485, 1 x image interface, 1 x 24V/10A power supply, 1 x 12V/5A power supply|
|Communication||Wireless communication: Up to 200m in the field without interference and shelter|
|Wire communication: ≥100m|
|Mounting tool||Customizable specific interfaces and tools|
Parameters of box controller
|Dimensions of control box||470×350×180mm|
|Weight of control box||≤15kg|
|Size of display screen||12'' HB LCD|
|Display image||Monitor 4 video signals simultaneously or separately amplify 1 signal|
|Output interface||Av-out interface, which can be connected to the display or recording equipment|
|Working time||≥2 h|
|Battery capacity||12v 9ah nickel hydrogen battery|