|Room 414, Number 113,Gucheng west road,Shijingshan Diistrict,Beijing,China.||email@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type Of Probing Signal:||Pulse||Probing Signal Frequency:||3580-3620 MHz|
|Receiver Frequency At 2nd harmonics:||7160-7240 MHz||Capacity (pulse Ratio) Of Pulse Signal:||20 W (160)|
|Energy Potential (capacity Of Probing Signal Taking Into Account Antenna Gain Factor):||2000 W||Sensitivity At 2nd and 3rd harmonics (without Antenna Gain):||Minus 110 DBm|
|Dynamic Range:||More Than 40 DB||Angle Of Antenna Directive Diagram (at 1st//2nd//3rd harmonics):||16 //8//4 Grade|
hand held bomb detector,
bomb detection devices
Non-Linear Junction Detector,Wireless head-phones,Black,irreplaceable device,electronic devices
Non-Linear Junction Detector
The non-linear junction detector is the irreplaceable device at carrying out of operational and search activities in premises with high density of subjects containing electronic devices and also by search of small-sized electronic devices (1х 2cm). The device is also effective at long distance from the subjects that is very good at analysis of suspicious subjects within safe distance.
Main competitive advantages
1. Thanks to high frequency of probing signal and effectively implemented narrow diagram of antenna directivity,it is considerably better than all domestic and foreign nonlinear detectors in range of detection, selection and accuracy of spatial localization of semi-conductor elements.
2. Usage of SHF range has allowed to receive unique possibilities of detection of semi-conductor elements hidden by various materials (can be detected through the cracks, unearthed screens, through reflection from smooth surfaces, SIM-card is detected from distance in 1 meter etc.).
3. Narrow beam of directive diagram and presence of the laser index allows carrying out spatial selection of various semi-conductor elements with split-hair accuracy that is extremely important characteristic at the analysis of suspicious subjects within safe distance.
4. Automatic and manual changes of capacity of probing signal in pulse mode.
5. Usage of the newest technologies and materials, ergonomics.
6. Convenient bodies of indication and management, simple in work, small weight.
7. Electromagnetic influence on the operator is essentially lowered.
8. Wireless head-phones.
|Type of probing signal||pulse|
|Probing signal frequency||3580-3620 MHz|
|Receiver frequency at 2nd harmonics||7160-7240 MHz|
|Receiver frequency at 3rd harmonics||10740-10860 MHz|
|Antenna gain factor at 1st harmonics||20dB|
|Antenna gain factor at 2nd harmonics||24dB|
|Capacity (pulse ratio) of pulse signal||20 W (160)|
|Energy potential (capacity of probing signal taking into account antenna gain factor)||2000 W|
|Sensitivity at 2nd and 3rd harmonics (without antenna gain)||minus 110 dBm|
|Dynamic range||More than 40 dB|
|Angle of antenna directive diagram (at 1st//2nd//3rd harmonics)||16 //8//4 grade|
|Laser lightning of the center of directive diagram||yes|
|Time of work from built-in accumulator at maximum capacity of probing signal||3,0 hours|
in working conditions
Contact Person: Mr. Gerrywang