|Room 414, Number 113,Gucheng west road,Shijingshan Diistrict,Beijing,China.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||Cutter Only 553g (19.5oz)||Dimensions:||270mm Long (armed), 220mm Long (unarmed), 40mm Diameter(10.6” Armed, 8.6” Unarmed, 1.6” Diameter)|
|Construction:||Non-conductive Chemical Resistant Casing And Blades||Colour::||Black|
|Trigger Weight:||786g (28oz)||Cuts Multi-stranded Copper Core Wire Up To:||7mm Diameter|
|50m High Performance Pulling Line And Karabiner:||Yes||Remotely Operated Wire Cutter:||Lightweight Tool|
|Remaining Wire:||Released||Blades:||Easily Replaced In Minutes|
explosive ordnance disposal equipment,
The Remotely Operated Wire Cutter is a lightweight tool designed to remotely cut command wires or wires within an lED circuit (by suitable trained EOD operators) at the standard safety distances.
The remote IED wire cutter is ideal for use in the light scales or assault IED roles and by suitably trained High Threat Search Teams.
• A safe stand-off distance should always be observed when using the wire cutter.
• Command wires should never be cut by hand
• Cutting a wire may initiate a device in close proximity to the intended cut point.
• Weight: Cutter only 553g (19.5oz)
•Dimensions: 270mm long (armed), 220mm long (unarmed), 40mm diameter(10.6” armed, 8.6” unarmed, 1.6” diameter)
• Construction: Non-conductive chemical resistant casing and blades
• Colour: Black
• Silent operation
• Manual spring-wound firing mechanism
• Trigger weight of 786g (28oz)
• Ceramic blades cut a 14mm section out of the wire, preventing any possible short-circuit activating the IED
• Remaining wire is released
• Cuts multi-stranded copper core wire up to 7mm diameter
• Blades are easily replaced in minutes
• Non-conductive chemical resistant mechanism and housing
• Sealed mechanism to prevent ingress of sand and dust
• Double safety mechanism to prevent misfire
• Tether points anchor the cutter and prevent any more pull back, when blades slice through the wire
• Wire cutter
• 50m high performance pulling line and karabiner
• Threaded ground anchors
Contact Person: Mr. Gerrywang